Monday, December 1, 2008

Last Month


Today starts the last month of 2008. I was greeted with snow yesterday and today I must shovel the driveway. I can't say that I've missed the cold weather or the snow.

I bought a Garmin Forerunner 305. I have yet to play with it. I may just wear it while I shovel snow... to track my heart rate and calories burned. Strictly for training, of course.



This month will be an easy month with no challenges from the BeginnerTriathlete website. I hope to take the month slow. I plan to run in maintenance mode, bike easy on the trainer and restart my swimming. Today was supposed to be Day 1 for swimming, but after a long night on shift and a late run (car vs house) I decided to pass on it.

Today also marks my own personal countdown to the big 30th birthday on the 20th of this month. It's a crazy number to think about. Well, off to the driveway.

No comments: